TurnPro Indexing Handle Tube Benders make fast and accurate bends in stainless steel and alloy tubing up to 1/2 OD x 0.083 wall.
- Patented quick-action trigger release for bends beyond 90°
- Repositions handle when handles begin to meet
- Eliminates crossed handles
- Heavy-duty construction is suitable for high-cycle tube bending of stainless steel, alloys, other hardened tubing
- Rollers in bending handle
- Reduced friction and bending effort
- Eliminate scoring of tubing
- Comfortable and durable ergonomically molded cushion
- Vise lug for mounting in vise.
- Models to bend 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 in. and 6, 8, 10 and 12 tubing.
|TP-HTB-4||N/A 1/4 in||N/A TurnPro Tube Bender, 1/4 in. tubing, 9/16 in. radius|
|TP-HTB-6||N/A 3/8 in||N/A TurnPro Tube Bender, 3/8 in. tubing, 15/16 in. radius|
|TP-HTB-8||N/A 1/2 in||N/A TurnPro Tube Bender, 1/2 in. tubing, 1 1/2 in. radius|
|TP-HTB-6M||N/A 6 mm||N/A TurnPro Tube Bender, 6 mm tubing, 15 mm radius|
|TP-HTB-8M||N/A 8 mm||N/A TurnPro Tube Bender, 8 mm tubing, 24 mm radius|
|TP-HTB-10M||N/A 10 mm||N/A TurnPro Tube Bender, 10 mm tubing, 24 mm radius|
|TP-HTB-12M||N/A 12 mm||N/A TurnPro Tube Bender, 12 mm tubing, 38 mm radius|