SSP Tube Fitter’s Tool Bag
The SSP Tube Fitter’s Bag has all the tools needed to bend, cut, fit, and gage tubing systems up to 1/2 in. The bag features:
- 21 High Quality TurnPro® tools and accessories
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Bag made from ballistic material for maximum durability
- 14 pockets to organize tools
- Internal divider adjusts to keep tools secure and organized
- Padded shoulder strap
Tube Fitter's Tool Bag Contents
- 1/4 in. tube bender, 9/16 in. radius
- 3/8 in. tube benders, 15/16 in radius
- 4 PTFE Tape 1/4 in.
- 1/2 in. tube bender, 1 1/2 in. radius
- 1/8 to 1 1/8 in. SS tube cutter
- 316 Tube cutter w/ 5 replacement wheels
- 1/4 in. manual presetting tool
- 3/8 in. manual presetting tool
- 1/2 in. manual presetting tool
- 1/8 to 1 1/8 in. Reaming and Deburring Tool
- 1/4 in depth marking tool
- 3/8 in depth marking tool
- 1/2 in depth marking tool
- 9/16 in. hex ratchet wrench
- 5/8 in. hex ratchet wrench
- 11/16 in hex ratchet wrench
- 13/16 in. hex ratchet wrench
- Gap Gage 1/4 to 1/2 in, 6 to 12mm
- PTFE Tape 1/4 in.
- 8 PTFE Tape 1/2 in.
- SSP Tube Bender’s Guide
- SSP Tube Fitter’s Guide
- SSP Retractable Marking Pen TP-TFB-E
- TP-TFB-E - 24 in. Tool Bag
TurnPro Indexing Handle Tube Benders make fast and accurate bends in stainless steel and alloy tubing up to 1/2 OD x 0.083 wall.
- Patented quick-action trigger release for bends beyond 90°
- Repositions handle when handles begin to meet
- Eliminates crossed handles
- Heavy-duty construction is suitable for high-cycle tube bending of stainless steel, alloys, other hardened tubing
- Rollers in bending handle
- Reduced friction and bending effort
- Eliminate scoring of tubing
- Comfortable and durable ergonomically molded cushion
- Vise lug for mounting in vise.
- Models to bend 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 in. and 6, 8, 10 and 12 tubing.
TurnPro Tube Cutter
TurnPro Tube Cutters are specifically designed for cutting stainless steel tubing from 1/4 to 1 3/8 in. (6 to 35 mm).
- Smooth, precise, spiral-free, tube cutting
- 6 Individual bearings
- Contoured frame for easy alignment
- Ergonomic knob
- Long-lasting hardened cutting wheel for stainless steel and hard alloys. Spare cutter wheel included.
- 100% factory tested to ensure accurate spiral-free cutting
The TurnPro Reaming and Deburring tool allow fast preparation of inner and out tube ends for tubing fitting applications.
- 6 Tungsten harded cutting edges specifically designed for stainless steel
- Inner and outer deburring in a single tool.
- Bidirection cutting allow complete remeaming with 1/3 turn action. No need to regrip the tool.
- Comfortable grip
- Durable construction
The TurnPro Depth Marking Tool provides and easy way to be sure that tubing is properly inserted in the tube fitting. This is especially convenience when installing prebent tubing or where confined spaces make it difficult to push tubing into the tube fitting.
- Sizes from 1/4 to 1 in. 6 to 25 mm.
- Compact size
- Viewing port allow visual confirmation that the tubing has been properly inserted.
TurnPro ratchet wrenches speed the installation of tube fittings and valves, and other hex nuts and bolts. The open jaw design makes it easy to slip the wrenches onto fittings and fasteners, even in tight spaces. The 1/12th turn ratcheting makes installing fittings and fasteners in tight spaces faster and easier.
- 12-point contact distributes torque pressures evenly on the flats of the hex, not at the corners.
- Fractional hex sizes: 9/16, 5/8, 11/ 16, 13/16, 1, and 1 1/8 in.
- Metric hex sizes:12, 14, 16, 19, and 22 mm
SSP TurnPro Tube Fitting Gap Gauges ensure that tube fitting are properly tighted up. The gage is a no-go gage, which means that when the fitting is properly tightened, the gage should not fit between the shoulder of the tube fitting and the fitting nut.
- 1/4 to 1 in. size (6 mm to 25 mm)
- 3/4 and 1 in. (16 and 25 mm) sizes measure from both tradition and snug installation guide lines.