TurnPro hand tools provide high quality tools to make tube fabrications and tube fitting installation faster and easy.
- TurnPro Tube Bender: TurnPro tube benders have a unique indexing handle that allow bends greater than 90° in a single operation.
- TurnPro Tube Cutter: TurnPro tube cutters provide fast clean cuts to tubing up 1 1/8 in diameter.
- TurnPro Pre-swaging Tool: TurnPro Preswaging Tools allow in-field swaging of tube fitting ferrules.
- TurnPro Reaming and Deburring Tool: TurnPro reaming and deburring tool's tungsten harded dual-plane knives allow rapid tube deburring.
The SSP Hydraulic Swaging Tool (HST) makes leak-tight installation of 3/4 to 2 in. Duolok tube fittings faster and easier even on heavy wall tubing.
Coiled Tube Straightener
Using coiled tubing allows installers to straighten exactly what they need, reducing waste and connections.Features
- Straightens 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 in. heavy walled tubing
- Fast. Set up and pull tubing in minutes. Calibration rods included. One person can pull even heavy walled 1/2 in. tubing.
- Lightweight (42 lbs.) straightener
- Change sizes in minutes.
- Mounts on a bench top, tail gate or any similar surface. Mount and clamps included
- Durable carrying case contains everything necessary to straighten tubing.
For more information see this video.
The TurnPro Liquid Leak Detector finds gas leaks in fi ttings, valves, packing and seals, pressure chambers, and other potential leak points. Liquid leak detector is used by assembly, installation, and maintenance people in a wide range of industries to ensure quality, reduce environment and safety risks, and improve the performance of gas systems.
- Unique formula detects even very small leaks
- Standard and Low-Temperature Formulas
- Flexible extended application tube allows testing in hard-to-reach places
- Dries clean
Product Temperature Range
- TurnPro Liquid Leak Detectors 32 to 200°F (0 to 93°C
- TurnPro Low Temperature Liquid Leak Detector -65 to 200° F (-54 to 93° C)
Leak Detector is shipped in cartons of:
- Twelve 8 ounce bottles
- Four 1 gallon jugs
TurnPro PTFE Tape
- Made with 100% virgin PTFE.
- Can be used on oxygen.
- Meets Mil Spec AA-58092.
- Temp. Range: -400°F to 450°F (-240°C to 232°C).
Industrial-strength, standard-density PTFE tape seals against most chemicals; water, oils, solvents, gases, oxygen and compressed air.