Functionally qualified to MS, AN, JIC/SAE standards, SAE 37° Flared fittings enjoy widespread familiarity as adapters to hose assemblies & fittings for thin to medium wall thickness, dynamically pressurized tubing lines. SSP manufactures two flared fitting designs. SAE 37° flared fittings meet SAE J514, ML-F-18866 and ISO 84434-2. UltraFlare fitting add an extra teflon seal to the nose cone of the fitting. This added protection provide greater forgiveness of installation irregularities, especially when mixing replacement fittings with fittings already installed in the field.
• MAWP: 7700 psig
• Temperature Range: -425 to 1200° F
• Sizes: 1/8 to 2 in.
• Materials: 316/316L stainless steel, brass, and Alloy 400 standard. Other materials are available.
SSP offers high-quality industrial SAE Flareless, and JIC 37° Flared tube fittings and adapters.
- MAWP: 9600 psig
- Temperature Range: -425 to 1200° F
- Sizes: 1/8 to 2 in.
- Materials: 316/316L stainless steel, brass and Alloy 400 standard. Other materials are available.
Face Seal (ORFS), SSP offers three O-ring face seal designs to meet the requirements of industrial, maritime and naval applications.
- SAE O-ring face seal pipe and tube fittings are manufactured in conformance to SAEJ1453, MIL-F-18866 and ISO 8434-3.
- Nav-Sea O-ring face seal fittings conform to the requirements of Naval Bureau of Ships (BuShips) 810 series drawings.Specifications:
- High Performance (HP) O-ring face seal fittings conform to the requirements of Naval Bureau of Ships (BuShips) Series 803 drawings
- Temperature -40° to 250°F
- MAWP: Up to 9200 psig (634 bar)
- Body Materials: 316/316L Stainless Steel, Alloy 400
- Tube Sizes: 1/8 to 2 in. (6 to 25 mm)
- Wide variety of end connections