Push-On field attachable hose fittings are one-piece fittings for use in low-pressure systems. Field attachable push-on hose fittings cover a broad range of applications from flexible tubing for pharmaceuticals to suction lines in chemical transfer systems.
- End Connections: Male NPT, SAE 37° swivel, and tube stub, hose barb and flexibile tube barb.
Field attachable PTFE hose fittings are designed for use in higher purity or temperature environments where:
- Rubber tube hose products cannot be used
- Higher flow rates are sought
- Manufacturing environments require frequent maintenance and cleaning.
- Working Pressures: Up to 400 psig
- Temperature Range: -100 to 450° F
- End Connections: Male NPT, SAE flareless, SAE O-ring face seal, Soft Seal Nav-Sea, SAE O-ring face seal swivel, SAE 37° swivel, and tube socket weld
- Nominal Sizes: 1/4 to 1/1/2 in.
- Materials: 316/316L SS, Alloy 400, and brass
SSP field attachable hydraulic fittings are designed to enable repair and replacement in the field with minimal downtime. Hydraulic fitting use a two-piece system. “Easy-On” coating reduces the amount of torque required during assembly and increases the reusability of the fitting.
- Pressure Range: Up to 5000 psig
- Temperature Range: -40 to 250° F
- End Connections: MNPT and SAE 37° Flared Swivel
- Tube/Thread Sizes: 1/4 to 2 in.
- Hose Sizes: 1/4 to 2 inch
- Materials: 316 SS and Alloy 400