4000 Series Ball poppet check valves improve cracking and reseals reliability by reducing the likelihood that the poppet will stick in the valve seat.
- Pressure: Up to 6000 psig (413 bar)
- Temperature: Up to 350° F (176° C)
- Body Materials: 316 SS
- Cracking Pressures: 1/3 to 50 psig (0.023 to 3.44 bar)
- Seat Material: FKM
- Ball Material: 316SS, PCTFE
- End Connections: Duolok, Griplok, Unilok, MNPT, FNPT
- Sizes: 1/8 to 3/4
- Orifices: 0.09, .019, 0.28 in.
Our website contains the most popular 4000 Series Check Valve configurations - more configurations are available. To specify other configurations, please contact SSP Customer Service.
CH Series check valves offer reliable cracking and resealing in CNG fueling stations, sampling systems, natural gas vehicles and other high-pressure, high-cycle and high-flow applications requiring reliable cracking and resealing in high-pressure and high-flow applications.
- MAWP: Up to 6000 psig (413 bar)
- Temperature Range: -40 to 400° F (-40 to 204° C)
- Flow Coefficient: up to 3.25
- Materials: 316 Stainless Steel, Other materials available
- Cracking Pressures: 1/3 to 100 psig (0.023 to 6.89 bar)
- Highly durable metal to metal seal
- End Connections: Tube fitting, MNPT, FNPT, Male and Female BSPT
- ECE R110 Approved
Our website contains the most popular CH Series Check Valve configurations - more configurations are available. To specify other configurations, please contact SSP Customer Service. Special ordering instructions for the options below are included in the CH Series Catalog.
(Non-standard items are in bold. Call for availability)
SSP offers the following O-ring materials.
- FKM (Standard)
- NBR3 - Low-temperature Nitrile
Tube Fitting End Connections
SSP offer three tube fitting designs.
- Duolok 2-ferrule end connections (Standard).
- Unilok single-ferrule end connections
- Griplok dual ferrule end connections