SSP will provide assembled automated valve packages for SSP EB, FB and TB series ball valves.
- Compact Size
- 90° and 180° dual acting and spring return actuation including a variety of 3-way flow path options
- Single and dual mounted valve assemblies
- Variety of anodized and corrosion proof coated aluminum and stainless steel housings
- High temperature and low temperature actuated assemblies available
- Wide range of solenoids, limit switches, brackets and other accessories
- Custom assemblies available
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
SSP will provide actuated ball valve assemblies using customer-specified components. Customers can provide component for assembly, or SSP can source the required products from a wide range of manufacturers.
SSP offers solenoid valves with NAMUR style mounting for use in either double acting or spring return rotary actuators. :
- Intrinsically safe and explosion proof
- High temp options
- Standard, intrinsically safe and explosion proof.
- IP67 watertight kit
- Anodized aluminum and stainless steel bodies
- Wired, Lighted and molded DIN connectors
- Class H coils
- Dual coil and 3 position
- Low voltage option
- UL/CSA, ATEX
- Many more options available
SSP offers limit switches for applications requiring that the position/status of the actuator to be monitored from a remote location. SSP offers limit switch for:
- NEMA 4-CSA. Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X, general purpose watertight
- NEC Class 1 (NEMA 7), Division1, Groups C and D,
- NEC Class II, (NEMA 9) Division 1, Groups E, F, G watertight and explosion proof switches.
EB Series Encapsulated Ball Valves are used in analytical instrumentation and other applications up to 3000 psig where low internal dead space, cleanliness and purgability are required.
- MAWP: up to 3000 psig (206 bar)
- Temperature Range: -65 to 300° F (-53 to 148° C)
- Orifice Sizes: 0.052 to 0.406
- Two-way, angle, and three-way balls valves
- Body Materials: Forged 316 Stainless Steel and Brass
- End Connections
- Types: Duolok, Unilok, or Griplok tube fitting, TruFit pipe fittings end connections
- Sizes: 1/16 to 3/4 in. (6 to 12 mm)
FB Series Multipurpose Ball Valves are designed for demanding applications. With standard live-loaded PEEK seats, and robust stem and body seals, FB Series ball valves provide durability, low-actuation torque and leak-tight shut off at both high and low pressure in demanding conditions. LFB Series ball valves are available for low temperature application down to -40°F/C.
- MAWP: up to 6000 psig
- Temperature Range:
- FB Series: -15 to 400°F (-26 to 204° C)
- LFB Series: -40 to 200°F (-40 to 93°C)
- Orifice Sizes: 0.250 and 0.472 in. (6.3 and 12.0 mm)
- Cv: Up to 13.8
- Body: 316 SS
- O-rings: FKM, Low-Temperature NBR
- Seat Material: PEEK
TB Series Trunion Ball Valves are available in a variety of configurations to meet the needs of instrument, control. process and utility applications. All configurations feature a blow-out proof stem to improve safety, a trunnion-style ball for high cycle-life and low actuation torque, fully supported live loaded seat for positive shut off and chevron packing for leak-tight shell. Special High-Pressure (HTB Series) and Low-Temperature (LTB Series) valve configurations are available.
- MAWP: up to 10000 psig (689 bar)
- Temperature Range: -40° to 425° F (-40 to 218° C)
- Orifice size: 0.187 in. (4.74 mm)
- Two- and three-way designs
- Straight- and angle-patterns
- Seat Material: PEEK and PTCFE
- Body Material: 316 Stainless steel and Alloy 400
- The three-piece ball valve design supports a wide range of end connection configurations.
- End Connections: Duolok, Unilok, Griplok tube fittings, TruFit NPT, BSP, SAE thread pipe fittings.
- End Connection Sizes: 1/4 to 3/4 in.
300 series ball valve's floating ball design provides leak-tight quarter-turn shut off for system with pressures up to 5000 psig.
- MAWP: up to 5000 psig (344 bar)
- Temperature Range: -40° to 350° F (-40 to 176° C)
- Orifice sizes: 0.093 to 0.437 in. (2.36 to 11.1 mm)
- Two-way and three-way flow patterns
- Body Materials: 316 stainless steel and brass
- Packing Material: PTFE and PCTFE
- End Connections: Duolok, Unilok, or Griplok tube fitting, TruFit pipe fittings end connections
- End Connection Sizes up to 3/4 in. (6 to 12 mm)
- Handle Colors: Yellow, Green, Orange, Read, Blue, Black (Standard)
- Low-Temperatue O-rings