SSP tubing is manufactured to highly restrictive standards to support tube fitting installation and tube system fabrication.
- Dual grade 316/316L
- Hardness less than 80 HRc
- OD Tolerance: +0.005, -0.000
- Wall Thickness Tolerance: ±10%
- Burst pressure greater than 4X working pressure
- Capped tube ends
- OD, wall thickness, material, lot and heat code, and pressure rating are printed on the lay line of the tubin.
- Fractional OD: 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, 1 in.
- Metric OD: 6, 8, 10, 12, 16, 18, 20, 25 mm
- Wall Thickness
- Fractional: 0.028, 0.035, 0.049, 0.065, 0.083, 0.095, and 0.109 in.
- Metric: 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, and 2.5 mm
SSP coiled tubing eliminates welding labor and other costs associated with using stick tubing to create long tubing runs or for underground applications where mechanical joining is not allowed. SSP coiled tubing is manufactured to the same restrictive tolerances as our instrumentation stick tubing. SSP coiled tubing is available in 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 in. ODs and 0.035, 0.049 and 0.065 in. wall thicknesses.
SSP coiled tubing offers:
- Lower installation costs compared to stick tubing
- Reduced waste
- Improved system safety and reliability by reducing the number of leak points
- Complete product identification on the layline of the tubing helps to ensure proper selection in the field
- Lot and heat traceability
- 100% hydrostatic testing.
Coiled Tube Straightener
Using coiled tubing allows installers to straighten exactly what they need, reducing waste and connections.Features
- Straightens 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 in. heavy walled tubing
- Fast. Set up and pull tubing in minutes. Calibration rods included. One person can pull even heavy walled 1/2 in. tubing.
- Lightweight (42 lbs.) straightener
- Change sizes in minutes.
- Mounts on a bench top, tail gate or any similar surface. Mount and clamps included
- Durable carrying case contains everything necessary to straighten tubing.
For more information see this video.